Blu TELECOMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions govern the Blu Telecommunications Blu Welcome Offer and are in addition to the provisions set forth in the Blu Telecommunications Terms and Conditions of Service (which can be found on www.blu.com.gh ).
2. For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, any “We”, “Us” “Blu”or “Our” means Blu Telecommunications Limited of Blu Business Park, Aklika Junction, Nungua-Lashibi Road, Community 14. ”You”, “Your” or “Subscriber” refers to you the customer of the service. You are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
3. Blu shall not be liable to the Customer for any loss, expense or damage of any kind in connection with the performance of its obligations under this Offer or arising from disruption, interruption, suspension or malfunction of the Service, for any reason except when there is deliberate failure or breach on the part of Blu.
4. Blu shall provide Service to the customer, in accordance with the terms and conditions in force, and as amended from time to time, till the expiry of the specified period for which the Customer has paid for.
5. The Customer acknowledges that it is his/her sole responsibility to apprise himself/herself of the Terms and Conditions and Fair Usage Policy, as amended from time to time and agrees to abide by the same. The Customer shall visit http://www.blu.com.gh/current-offers/ to apprise himself/herself of the latest terms and conditions, service plans and policies etc.
6. Blu WELCOME OFFER
For one to subscribe to the Blu Welcome Offer:
a. You shall pay GHC260.00
b. You get the Blu Hub (Router).
c. You get 25GB worth of data for a period thirty (30) days.
d. After the first month, you have the option of choosing any of our base packages.
e. You need a valid ID card (Voters ID card, Passport, NHIS card, Driver’s Licence or National Identification Card) to register your Blu Chip to enable its activation.
f. For the purpose of identification and billing, you are obliged to provide Blu with your current, accurate and complete contact including your legal name, address, telephone number and email as well as any additional information that Blu will request for.
g. This offer begins immediately your Blu Chip is activated and ends after the thirty day subscription period.
7. OFFER COVERAGE AREA
a. To enjoy Blu’s 4G networks, you must be within Tema, Spintex Road, parts of East Legon and parts of Dzorwulu in the Accra Metropolitan Areas of the Greater Accra Region.
b. A full list of the areas we cover can be found at http://www.blu.com.gh/where-we-are/ .
8. WARRANTY DESCRIPTION
a. The warranty covers the devices for a period of 3 months and the customer is entitled to not more than one device if a fault develops.
b. This warranty however does not cover :
• Defects caused by power fluctuations.
• Damage caused by the failure of third party to comply with the requirements of this warranty or the warranty requirements of the manufacturers.
• Unauthorized upgrade of software
• Negligence, willful or malicious acts by third party.
9. GOVERNING LAWS
To the extent permitted by law, these Terms and Conditions for the Blu Unlimited Offer are governed by the laws of Ghana.
10. CONTACT US
For further enquiries, you can call us on 0302746888 or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2015 Blu Telecommunications Limited. All Rights Reserved.